This Bible was written for Catholic Teens to enable them to grow emotionally and spiritually in their Catholic faith and become effective Disciples of Christ. . 21 critical topics are addressed through seven comprehensive sections: Your Decision/Your Reward; What Does the Bible Say About?; Roots of Our Faith; Saints Relate; and 1 on 1 with Christ. What Jesus Did; What Jesus Said; and Putting My Faith Into Action.
Topics: Acceptance; Anger; Choices; Courage; Culture; Discouragement; Faith; Guilt; Intolerance; Love; Money; Peer Pressure; Prayer; Relationships; Respect; Responsibility; Service; Sex; Temptation; Winning and Losing; Worship; Terms of the Mass; Basic Prayers and Practices of our Catholic faith.
New American Bible Version Revised Edition
- Basic Prayers and Practices of Our Catholic Faith
- Terms of the Mass
- Presentation Page
- Dogmatic Constitution on Divine Revelation
- Origin, Inspiration and History of the Bible
- Three Year Cycle of Readings
- Celebration of the Eucharist