Are you not feeling well spiritually, emotionally, or physically? Rev. John Hampsch, C.M.F., suggests that you review your family tree. Father Hampsch argues that much of what ails us is due to what he calls "miniature original sin." The author guides you through a healing process to clean up the effects of sin in your life that result from the sins of past generations. It is a fascinating question-and-answer explanation of an engrossing subject. It contains a special genogram page for diagraming your family tree.
In his book, Healing Your Family Tree, Father Hampsch guides you through a healing process to clean up the effects of sin in your life that result from the sins of past generations. Each chapter touches on a different part of the healing process with Scripture quotations and citations to substantiate the author's observations. It is a fascinating question-and-answer explanation of an engrossing subject. Some of the questions you will find include:
* Why should I be concerned about a family tree healing?
* Scripture mentions sins of fathers, Do mothers convey sin's effects to their offspring?
* I am sure that illness is not always a punishment for sin, either personal or ancestral. What other reasons could there be for sickness?
* Precisely how can sin be transmitted through generations?
Healing Your Family Tree has an extensive index that makes looking up topics easy. It also contains a special genogram for diagraming your family tree.
- Queenship Publishing Company